This Potato Cheese Vegetables Muffin, I created is actually for my 8 months old baby. This recipe is pack with carbo, protein and fibre. Just like how the Asia way of eating and with a balanced diet. The muffin size is also easier for the child to grasp and learn how to break down their food. This trains their moto skills and also good for baby led weaning.
1. Cut carrot and cucumber into small tiny cubes.
2. Steam the potato for 10-15mins (3/4 cooked) and cut into small cubes
3. Preheat the oven 200°C & Grease the muffin pan
4. Mixed all ingredients together
5. Place the mixture into the muffin tray
6. Baked for 20mins.
1. Cut the potato into quarter, place it on the varoma dish and steam. 10.5mins / Varoma / Speed
2. Preheat the oven 200°C
3. Cut the cucumber and carrot into half.
4. Clear the mixing bowl and put all the ingredients inside.
5. Chop and mix all the ingredients. 8secs / Speed 4.5
6. Place the mixture into the muffin tray
7. Baked for 20mins.
You can use Cheddar or Parmesan. I choose Mozzarella cheese because it doesn't taste so strong like Parmesan and have high calcium content.
Serving Size 5
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.