Chocolate Chip Roll Oats
Nice and quick snack to pack into kids bento box or for mothers who are breastfeeding.
1. Preheat the oven 190°C and grease your tray with oil/butter
2. Blend the rolled oats for few seconds.
3. Add in all ingredients in the mixing bowl excluding chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
Press the mixture into the tray and bake for 15mins or until golden brown.
Allow to cool down before cutting
Serving Size 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 421
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 13.1g21%
- Saturated Fat 6.6g33%
- Cholesterol 88mg30%
- Sodium 62mg3%
- Potassium 7mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6g22%
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g24%
- Sugars 30.2g
- Protein 11.6g24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.