This is also a very simple dish, I have added prawns in this dish, if your kids is still young (below 2yrs old) or allergic to prawns you can change to slice fish. 🙂 One of the main ingredients is “Ju luo”. This dish you can find it the the cold fridge under vegertarian. It’s original form is actually a dried herbs but once it is process it will look like the white one in the photo. Its very crunchy, juicy and sweet.
Ju luo: It promotes “qi” circulation and strengthen liver and lung.
Black fungus: Has chemical the inhibits blood clotting > improve bloog circulation, lower cholestrol and fight off viruses. In Chinese medicine, black fungus are used to positive emotions and intestinal issues.
Prawns: Low in saturated fat and proteins
Ju luo 1 packet
Black fungus about 4-5
prawns 6-8 prawns
Ginger 1 slice
1. Soak black fungus
2. Cut both ju luo and black fungus to 2 one dollar coin size.
3. Remove shells for prawns
4. Heat up the wok and stir fry ginger till frangrance
5. Add in black fungus and prawns and stir fry till prawns turn almost half red
6. Add in ju luo and a bit of salt
7. Cover and let it boil for 5 mins and serve
– Whatever dish you are cooking for kids, do not put too much ginger as ginger will cause upset stomach as kids stomach are still sensative at this stage.